At Gustiamo we often preach the best ingredients when it comes to pasta. But, candidly speaking, if you don't have the right base, the best pasta that is, your dish will be inferior. Don't take it from us, let Chef Joseph Cacace tell you that he uses Pasta Latini. Our friends, the producers of Pasta Latini, have spent countless hours in the test kitchen resulting in a remarkable pasta made from a carefully chosen blend of durum wheat varieties, packaged in a newly redesigned white box. Here are 5 of our top pasta recipes that you could knock out of the park using Pasta Latini:
1. A Pasta Salad That Keeps Its Cool by Melissa Clark, New York Times. We know you were all salivating over this one from last week. Raise your hand if you ended up preparing this penne pasta salad over the weekend. We challenge you to try it again, this time with Penne Latini. Let us know how it goes.
2. Rigatoni with Breadcrumbs, Rosemary, Garlic, and Parmigiano Reggiano by Kerry Saretsky, Serious Eats.l We argue that this comfort food can be transformed into an impressive primo piatto with Rigatoni Latini.
3. Taglierini with Bay Scallops and Meyer Lemon by Chef Julian Barsotti's Nonna, Bon Appétit. The next best thing to Chef Julian Barsotti's Nonna making your Taglierini by hand, is a box of Taglierini Latini.
4. Maccheroncini with Romanesco by Sara Jenkins, NY Mag. Maccheroncini by Latini is the best brand for this, trust us.
5. Maccheroni ai Quattro Formaggi al Forno By Edwin Garrubbo. Garrubbo uses cavatappi pasta here, but when we are in the mood for some cheesy pasta, we usually turn to Maccheroni Latini.